Pages

Friday 18 March 2016

Farewell Mrs Iloa


Farewell Mrs Iloa, you have been a really great teacher to many of us and we would all like to say good luck with the new baby coming your way. We will miss you heaps but we will also be happy for you because you will soon be having a new family member joining your family. We will miss your smiles, and we will miss all your teaching. Thank you for teaching me so many things that I never knew and so many new great words I could use in my writing. You inspired me to do more in my writing and reading so I can get better and better.
Here is a little poem that I would like to write about my favourite teacher.

I'm happy that your my teacher, I enjoy each lesson you teach. As my role model you inspire me. To dream and to work and to dream. With your kindness you get my attention, everyday you are planting a seed of curiosity and motivation to know and to grow and to succeed. You help me fulfill my potential, I'm thankful for all that you've done. I admire you each day , and I just want to say, As a teacher, you're my number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment