Pages

Friday 18 November 2016

Letter of Support - Kent Manning & Libby

To Kent Manning & Libby,

To Kent Manning & Libby who has been living in Christchurch, I am so sorry for your loved ones who have passed away in the Earthquake that has occurred your way. My reaction towards the earthquake is quite shocking because I know that it isn’t a nice place to live but it is also really dear towards some of you. 

I hope that you would cheer up and accept my letter of support to show that I may not know how it feels to lose your loved ones, but I can feel the same pain as you. My advice towards you is that if you want to live a better life then try and make the right decision for you and your family to either move on with your life or prepare yourselves for the next earthquake.

Yours Sincerely,

Roimata

No comments:

Post a Comment