Pages

Thursday 8 December 2016

Marking my Narrative Writing - Experiments Gone Wrong


This is my writing where I had to identify some mistakes that I have made in my writing and to also do my checklist to see if I have all 5 senses in my writing. The senses are:

1. Title/Orientation
2. Problem
3. Solution
4. Sounds like
5. Smells like
6. Felt like
7. Looked like
8. Tasted like
9. Editing - Punctuations/Makes Sense
10. Paragraphs.

I have learnt on how to use my senses wisely and how to edit my writing whenever I am writing a narrative writing. I also have to try and include some interesting things about my writing and I need to use at least a checklist to make sure that my writing is correct and it is including all 10 of my checklist. I have learnt many things about writing and what I have to do to make sure that my writing is at a high standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment