Pages

Tuesday 13 December 2016

Summer Learning Journey - Chosen Location: Japan

I have chosen to visit Tokyo because I want to learn more about Tokyo and what kinds of food they eat. I also want to learn how they eat their food and learn how to use self defense to make sure that they know how to defend themselves. Another reason why I chose to research more about Japan, is because I want to learn about how they learn in school and learn more things about their traditional culture.

Image result for Tokyo
Image result for TokyoImage result for Japan

3 comments:

  1. Kia orana Roimata!

    Yes! I am the first to comment! Hello! I am Mark, a teacher working for the Summer Learning Journey programme you have just started. I am so excited you have chosen Japan as your country because I have been there several times! It really is an amazing country which has a lot of beautiful nature, ancient buildings, traditional culture mixed with modern, and modern cities. Such a mix along with the many people that live there, make Japan a fascinating place to visit. I miss the food and people, and Karaoke!

    You might not know it, but Japan doesn't have an army. They have something called a defense force and it is part of the treaty they signed after World War 2 - and that treaty is one of the reasons why they are such a prosperous country today! (AND of course the Japanese work very hard as well - but don't let that fool you, they are lovely and love a good joke like us too!)

    I can't wait to see what you can learn and write about as we go. I wonder which martial art you would like to learn for self defense? Japan has many, so it would be a hard decision.

    Have a great holiday! I look forward to reading more from you soon!


    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I Love the country you have chosen
    Keep Going
    Nice Job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I Love the country you have chosen
    Keep Going
    Nice Job

    ReplyDelete