Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Where on Earth - FIO L2-3

Walt: Create graphs to communicate ideas.
Answers:

1. 7 of the student's family members in from Room 4 come from tonga. 17 family members come from New Zealand. 4 family members from Holland. 3 family members are from Cambodia. Last but not least, 10 family members are from Samoa.
     
Answers:

1. What I think the students can improve on is adding a title. The reason why I think this is because you never know what they are talking about. Their graphs can mean many things. Having a title is a really important thing to have, so you know what the graph is about.


2. What my graph shows me is that half of my classmates family members come from New Zealand. The others are from Samoa, Tonga, Niue & Cook Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment