Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Maniakalani Film Festival Experience

Walt: Create a blog post about your Maniakalani Film Festival Movie.

Today we had to do our Maniakalani Film Festival. The movies had to be due this Friday, so that everybody can see our amazing movies that we have created as a group, per class. But the movies have to be 3 minutes long and not any longer than that. It takes hard work and dedication to be able to finish off the movie in time.

Everybody did the challenge, except for 7 students who didn't do it. So they needed to have a taste in front of the whole class and give out their best reactions. All we had to do was put on the blindfolds, that is when the challenge of tasting food has begun. What I really enjoyed about our film festival movie, was watching my class mates and how they react to different kinds of food.

But the most thing that I found really challenging, was not knowing what I would have to taste. I felt really scared because I didn't know if it would taste good or disgusting. Before I tell you any ideas that I have for the next film, I would need to tell you about "What I'll do better next time?" The one thing that I would do better next time, is speaking up a little bit louder. I was really quiet and didn't speak my mind, like I was suppose too.

My ideas that I have in mind for the next film is doing a good luck film. In this Era, Pumba, Adidas and other shoe brands are very popular among students and adults. But the one thing that would bring good luck to you, are wearing scuffs.

So if you want to find out what we ate, make sure to watch and listen closely to what the students have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment