Pages

Tuesday 17 October 2017

!MUSICAL MADNESS!


Once we settled down in our special immersion assembly, some of the teachers surprised us with their astounding costumes and their performances. Our teachers and students has lots of love and passion towards music. The teachers made their own music about our new topic called "Musical Madness." Mr Burt, Mrs Nua, Mr Somerville and Mr Jacobsen wowed us with their amazing talents of music.

My three favorite performances that I liked out of all the teams was, Team 1, Team 3 & Team 4. The first item was Team 1, they were about playing the game called "Snap." But Miss Hockly kept changing the music while they were playing the game. The main objective of their performance was changing your emotions, towards different music. So what I learnt was no matter the music you listen too, it would change the way you feel towards the music.



My second favorite item was Team 3. It was about storytelling through music. But this idea got me thinking about something similar to a Youtube video called "Songs in Real Life!" All they had to do was to make up a story, but to also include their favorite songs to make it more interesting. They captivated our attention, just through music. I was delighted by all the teachers dance moves, especially Mr Moran's. What I really think is that he was holding back his excitement to be able to bust out his moves.

My last favorite one that I really enjoyed out of all of them, was Team 4's fascinating item. The reason why I enjoyed them the most was because they used their amazing vocals to sing along to the music that was playing in the background. Since we were so interested in their movie, we didn't no that the unexpected was drawing closer. The students and teachers were thrilled by their amazing dance moves that they were showing off. Especially Miss Davis, swinging of the chandelier like Miley Cyrus on the wrecking ball.

Their performances were enthralling and it captivated all of our attention. I am amazed on how they put in all their hard work and amazing ideas just to entertain us all and to finish off their movies or item with a smile. This is the last assembly that the Year 8's will ever be in and it inspired me to work hard in the nearer future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment